Coronavirus Llanishen Community Support
If you are self isolating or experiencing difficulties because of the Coronavirus lockdown, you can phone one of the numbers below to get help or support. We live in Llanishen.
If you need to:
- Ask for help getting you shopping or supplies picked up, or mail posted
- Find out about how the local Health Centre's are dealing with prescriptions and appointments
- Be put in touch with key social services
- Find out how to join George's mail list or one of the Facebook groups
- Or simply have a chat with a friendly neighbour
We will be able to give you direct help, or put you in touch with someone who can.
Given the highly contagious nature of the Coronavirus we will take every precaution to keep you and others safe when we are picking up or delivering items.
- avoid direct contact
- keep surfaces clean
- observe the handwashing guidelines
and we would ask you to do the same.